Do you know how to keep your workforce engaged for a lifetime?
An engaged workforce is the backbone of any company growth strategy. The labor market is only going to get tighter in the coming years, and employee engagement and retention will become an even more important factor of your company’s success than it is today.
Leveraging everything InfoMart has learned while developing a company culture honored with over twenty Best Place to Work awards, “Designing an Engaged Company Culture: How to Retain Top Talent” equips HR professionals with the steps to design a robust engagement program that runs itself.
Improve your retention strategy with five employee-led committees that:
- commit to your team’s work/life balance
- nurture charitable, community service-driven initiatives
- foster the professional and leadership skills of your team
- promote physical and mental health in and out of the office
- design a festive, work hard/play hard company culture
Request a copy of “Designing an Engaged Company Culture: How to Retain Top Talent” and be the first to download it when it’s available.